Join this event to learn about the benefits of exporting and programs to help your business!
Want to expand your business reach overseas? Attend this forum in Howard County to hear from representatives of Maryland’s Department of Commerce, U.S. Commercial Service, Center for Global Business at the Smith School of Business, and the Maryland-DC District Export Council.
Date/time: Thursday September 21, 2023 at 9-10:30 am ET
Location: Howard County Economic Development Authority, 6751 Columbia Gateway Dr., First Floor Conference Room, Columbia, MD 21046
Admission: Advance registration required
More info and to register: Event page
What You’ll Learn:
- How exporting can benefit your business
- Federal and state resources to help Maryland companies advance their export sales
- Information about applying for export grant funds up to $5,000 and other export financing options
- Private sector led networking opportunities and mentoring
- Export counseling & training opportunities
- Free and low-cost match making services and trade show opportunities