Join us for the 6th annual Baltimore Greek Week! Celebrate Greek culture and enjoy dining at a discount at Baltimore’s many Greek restaurants and cafes throughout the week. The week ends with a parade on April 3 at 2pm in Baltimore’s Greektown.
Visit Greektown for some great food and fun!
The week’s events include:
• Participating Greek restaurants offer specials/discounts all week. See list of restaurants and menus at www.baltimoregreece.org
• Greek American movies shown for FREE at Hazelwood Inn all week, like Zorba the Greek, My Big Fat Greek Wedding, and more.
• Kentrikon (historical landmark in Greektown) is selling Greek speciality items and artwork.
• Friday April 1, 6:30pm – “The Ikarian Diet” event at Ikaros Restaurant. Enjoy healthy Greek food, music, wine, and learn why people on the Greek island of Ikaria enjoy longevity and great health. Reservations: 410-633-3750
• Sunday April 3, 2pm – Annual Maryland Greek Independence Day Parade in Baltimore’s Greektown, featuring New York Hellenic Philharmonic Orchestra, The Maymidons, and Evzones.
For more information
or call 410-952-2251
Sponsored by Baltimore-Piraeus Sister City Committee & Maryland Greek Independence Day Parade Committee