Join us for the 14th annual CHINA Town Hall, hosted nationwide by the National Committee on U.S.-China Relations (NCUSCR) and in Baltimore by the Baltimore-Xiamen Sister City Committee.
In light of the growing downturn in U.S.-China relations over the past year, CHINA Town Hall has expanded from a single night into a multi-night series of programming to address the range of issues confronting the relationship. The series will kick off at 7:00PM on Tuesday, November 10th, starting with a keynote event with renowned investor Ray Dalio, followed by events on three subsequent evenings, each focused on a specific issue area: economics and trade, climate and health, and society and culture. In addition, a fifth Mandarin-language event will be held for Chinese-speaking audiences in the United States, China, and around the world. Due to public health concerns, Baltimore’s 2020 edition of this event will be all-virtual. To allow a wider audience to participate, this year’s event is free to attend.
- Keynote | Tuesday, November 10, 7:00 p.m. EST | Ray Dalio
- Society & Culture | Thursday, November 12, 7:00 p.m. EST | Raymond Chang, Lucas Sin, and Janet Yang
- U.S. Perspectives in Chinese | Monday, November 16, 8:00 a.m. EST | Robert Daly, June Mei, and Matt Sheehan
- Economics & Trade | Tuesday, November 17, 7:00 p.m. EST | Amy Celico, Huang Yiping, and Andy Rothman
- Health & Climate | Wednesday, November 18, 7:00 p.m. EST | Margaret Hamburg, Ryan Hass, and Angel Hsu
For more information and to register: Eventbrite page