May 5 – June 5 | Asia North Exhibition+Festival
Celebrate Baltimore’s Charles North (Station North Arts District) neighborhood’s constantly evolving identities as a Koreatown, arts district, and creative hub. Co-produced by Asian Arts & Culture Center and Central Baltimore Partnership.
- May 5-June 3: TRANSition/TRANSformation/TRANScendence” Asia North Exhibition at The Parlor and Motor House
- May 5: Asia North Opening event, 5-9pm at Motor House and The Parlor
- May 6, 19, 20: Special improv events at Baltimore Improv Group
- May 11: Social Hour NAAAP Baltimore Kong Pocha
- May 12: Discover & Dine Kamayan Feast
- May 13: Makers Market Asia North 2023
- May 13: Short Film Screening + Discussion: Alex El Dahdah’s “Āh”
- May 20-21: Three Patterns at the Bank (tickets required). Opening Party & After Party on May 20; Closing Event on May 21
- June 1: LGBTQIA(sian): Staged Readings of Queer Asian Plays at The Parlor
- June 2: Closing Event Asia North 2023
- June 3: Walking Tour: Historic Koreatown Food & Landmarks (registration required), Presented with the Baltimore-Changwon Sister City Committee and Korean American Foundation – Greater Washington
See full program and details on Asian Arts & Culture Center events page.
Presented by Towson University Asian Arts & Culture Center and Central Baltimore Partnership. With participation and support from Baltimore Sister Cities’ Asian committees (Changwon, South Korea; Kawasaki, Japan; Xiamen, China).